Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Wimberly
Dr. Jennifer Wimberly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Washington, DC and Arlington, VA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Wimberly is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul, Georgetown University Hospital and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Wimberly has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Jennifer Wimberly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.