Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Wolf has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jennifer M Wolf has the following 6 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Clinical Research
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jennifer M Wolf has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Wolf is not someone I'd ever see again. I would NEVER EVER recommend her to anyone else. She was extremely rude to her staff and me. She was is a hurry, looked at my hand/wrist quickly and told me that my symptoms didnt match what she was seeing. She kept interrupting me and talking over me when I tried to ask questions. She didn't answer any of my concerns, told me she would be right back and left me sitting for almost another hour while I was waiting for an anti inflammatory injection. Her APRN who sees patients on Their first visit was equally as rude and extremely rough when examining me. She twisted my wrist which brought me to tears, the. She asked me "what's wrong with you ?" There's too much ego at play here and they are both a horrible representation of the UCONN team. DO NOT make an appt with this doctor, you'll regret it.
22 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jennifer M Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Chicago Medicine, 5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer M Wolf in this video.
Dr. Jennifer M Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.