Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy A Schwartz
Dr. Jeremy A Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and University Community Hospital Inc. Dr. Schwartz has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy A Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz for several years. I have been most impressed with the professionalism and skill which he has demonstrated throughout my care. He has supported my recovery after a Achilles reconstruction by another doctor. His level of care resolved my issues after a PWP injection. Currently, he is treating my plantar fasciitis and again I am happy with his protocol for this condition. I feel well taken care of by his team from the phone receptionist to the X-ray department to the physical therapists and finally to his personal team of nurse and physician's assistant. He has a great system in place to support a patient's successful recovery.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Jeremy A Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists Of Southwest Florida, 2531 Cleveland Ave Ste 1, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeremy A Schwartz in this video.
Dr. Jeremy A Schwartz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.