Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome M Daniel
Dr. Jerome M Daniel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Daniel is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Daniel has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome M Daniel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Daniel is a knowledgeable and compassionate physician. I feel very confident having him as my primary care doctor. He explains all diagnoses and procedures carefully and insures that I have no questions .
Dr. J. Daniels is a very thorough, informative, personable, Doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and then responds in every day language to what you are talking about. He explains what he feels needs to be done and how to proceed forward with his instruction. He does not rush you in and out of his office but takes time to cover all areas of concern, needs and/or thoughts. He lets you know you are the patient and in control of your care. He advises, suggests and gives the reasons for his thoughts, concerns, or directives.
Dr. Jerome Daniel has been an excellent diagnostician over these 30+ years that I have been coming to him. Through the years, he has been upbeat and professional in his interactions. He listens attentively as you express your health concerns. Then, he asks questions to clarify and proceeds with his medical evaluation. His assistant, Susanne, has always been a blessing and an encourager. They are a great team and I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Daniel, specifically, so many years ago.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Daniel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jerome M Daniel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Health Group, 1471 Johnston Willis Dr, North Chesterfield, VA
Dr. Jerome M Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.