Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jerome Solomon
Dr. Jerome Solomon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Napa, CA, with other offices in Napa, CA and Saint Helena, CA (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Solomon is affiliated with Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital, Sonoma Valley Hospital and Queen of the Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Solomon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jerome Solomon has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jerome Solomon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerome Solomon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Jerome Solomon yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Solomon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Sonoma Valley Hospital
Queen of the Valley Hospital
Queen of The Valley Med Center
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerome Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.