The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jerry D Brewer
Dr. Jerry D Brewer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus and Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry D Brewer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jerry D Brewer has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Jerry D Brewer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Brewer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jerry D Brewer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Jerry D Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.