Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry M Greenberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jerry M Greenberg has the following 15 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Male Infertility
Showing 5 of 25
Unlike many current doctors, Dr. Greenberg's attention was focused on me and my medical problem and not on his computer and getting stuff in there to get paid. He was patient in going over my history, labs and after a thorough exam, he discussed it all with me including options as well as his recommendation. My visit could not have been better and we agreed to follow-up in 2 years.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Greenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jerry M Greenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarondelet Medical Group Central Office, 630 N Alvernon Way Ste 251, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerry M Greenberg in this video.
Dr. Jerry M Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.