Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry L Cade has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jerry L Cade has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Jerry L Cade has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
DR.CADE IS ONE OF THE BEST HIV DR TO HAVE. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS AND LETS YOU SEE THE GLASS HALF FULL INSTEAD OF HALF EMPTY. HE CARES ABOUT ALL HIS PATIENTS AND GIVES US ALL A REASON TO SURVIVE AND BE ALL WE CAN BE IN LIFE. I MUST SAY HE HAS KEPT ME FROM A MOST CERTAIN DEATH. I WISHED THE WORLD COULD HAVE MORE DR. CADES IN IT. APART FROM THE WAIT TIME TO BE SEEN BY HIM, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO MENTION.45 year old patient
Dr. Cade is a nice guy with poor listening skills who has stated that he is "bipolar" and "enjoys the manic side." He's supposed to be the area expert, but he's stretched so thinly that it's hard to have confidence that one will receive quality care from him. Despite scheduling appointments, you are unlikely to ever get in on time. If I was able to sit down with him, I'd ask him to slow down, stop, and listen. He may be a good doctor, but one would never know it by his demeanor or beside manner.
Dr. Cade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1980
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJerry Lynn Cade Md, 2316 W Charleston Blvd Ste 174, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Jerry L Cade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.