Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesse J Moss Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hair Restoration
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Women's Health
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 21
He listened to me, but never examined my tongue which was the problem. My tongue was so irritated, and I had loss of taste. He should have told me at the first appointment he couldn't help me, and it would just take time to heal. But instead I returned for 2 follow-ups unnecessarily. What a waste of time!
Truly demonstrated genuine care & consideration for his patients. Took the time necessary to evaluate & diagnose my upper respiratory problem and treated it correctly the same visit. This doctor is well-versed in all the latest, proven medications & treatments. I was absolutely miserable when I went to see him. He recognized my misery and did everything to comfort me and cure the uncomfortable sinus infection that was the root cause of my conditon. His follow-up and chairside manner was excellent, and this doctor would be my choice based upon the experience that I had under his care. It's rare in today's world to find such a caring, considerate doctor.
Dr. Moss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Jesse J Moss Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSan Antonio Comprehensive Care Pa, 12602 Toepperwein Rd Ste 211, Live Oak, TX
Dr. Jesse J Moss Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, TX.