Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jessica B Anderson has 2 locations
1250 Cypress Station Dr Ste B
Houston, TX 77090
2255 E Mossy Oaks Rd Ste 680
Spring, TX 77389
Book Online Now
Dr. Jessica B Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jessica B Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jessica B Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica B Anderson - Posted on September 1st, 2016
Dr Anderson is ok. She is pleasant. You will wait for over an hour past your appointment time. Staff is ok. I am healthy, so I don't know how good she is otherwise. There is no excuse for the wait times. The office is not busy. She did warn me on my first visit that is always late, and this last time it was an hour and a half. I may have to find someone else to see. She is very nice.
Best doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica B Anderson - Posted on July 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica B Anderson - Posted on September 16th, 2013
this is the worst, least efficient practice i've ever seen. my opinion is based on practice, front desk and 'nurses', not doctor. She's maybe good doctor, I didn't have a chance to meet her after 40 min wait i just left. They wasted my whole morning. The practice didn't look busy at all and yet they make you wait almost an hour for no reason and don't even apologise or act that it's not normal. Came just to see doctor for annual physical exam, was a mistake. they don't take patients seriously, that's for sure.
Knows her stuff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica B Anderson - Posted on June 13th, 2011
Horrible Front and Back Office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica B Anderson - Posted on March 4th, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
Dr. Jessica B Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jessica B Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.