Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jessica V Basa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jessica V Basa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Jessica V Basa has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jessica V Basa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have been a patient with Dr Basa for many years. You have to wait 3 or 4 months to get in to see her. I was sick the other day. I called her office and asked if I could come in as a walk in and they said to come in after lunch. I went in and her office help told me that they already had three walk in already and that i should go to urgent care. So I went to urgent care and i got in there right away. She has a practice in Corona and one in Barstow and I feel she is so under staffed at her Barstow office. And office help is very unprofessional.
I think it is unprofessional for a physician to require three months for an appointment. She leaves her patients in the care of nurses and a p.a. I think she should be reported for this. The people who work for her know less than I do about what I need. This is not how a doctor should run her practice.
Was seen by the P.A.- thought I had an appointment with the doctor. Physicians's Asst. scared my preteen daughter,and caused her physical discomfort numerous times after being told what she was doing was painful. She spent more time talking about what insurance would cover than she did about what my daughter's complaint was.
- Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Jessica V Basa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBarstow Family Care Medical Corp, 705 E Virginia Way Ste F, Barstow, CA
Dr. Jessica V Basa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barstow, CA.