Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica A Dorais
Dr. Jessica A Dorais, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and InfertilityObstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dorais is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jessica A Dorais has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jessica A Dorais has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Jessica A Dorais is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dishonest, Sexist, and costly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica A Dorais - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Dishonest, sexist, and manipulative. I would never see this doctor again, and recommend that nobody else should either. She tried to get us to do the most expensive procedure, leading us to it through manipulation and making it seem like the only viable option. I have lost a lot of respect for doctors because of her, and realize she was just after the most money. We have since gone to another doctor who didn't recommend the "nuclear" option first. The other doctor's advice seems so obvious now, and actually treats and diagnoses the problem rather than just throwing money at it blindly to fill her purse. To add insult to injury, she said some rude and sexist things to us. Never go to this doctor!
Dr. Dorais is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Jessica A Dorais Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jessica A Dorais's office for more information.
30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 581-5501
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF UTAH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Jessica A Dorais is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.