Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jessy D Joykutty
Dr. Jessy D Joykutty, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Joykutty is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center Livingston and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. Dr. Joykutty has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessy D Joykutty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jessy D Joykutty has the following 15 expertise
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 64
The doctor's assistant are down right rude. I was given an ultra sound today. When I got here they told me that they don't have any Ultrasound Technician. Then when We said we said we still want to see the doctor as we have some more questions, they told us the doctor is away to deliver a baby. Finally when we were waiting for our car to pick us up. They started questioning as to why we were still here. So far the Appointment with the doctor was fine but her assistants have been a nightmare. We are waiting to talk to the doctor. If we don't don't get the right care then I am suing them!!
I am very glad that my primary care doctor recommended Dr. Joykutty. Dr. Joykutty truly care about her patients, she is caring and very educated. I recently had a robotic hysterectomy that she recommended and when I tell you guys, I was afraid, I truly were. But Dr. Joykutty stated to me, that she would take very good care of me and she held her word. She carefully explain the findings, the location of the problem and how she was going to remove the issue. I love how she is not afraid to touch her patients when she is talking to them. I never had a doctor who gives hugs let alone, with a smile, Dr. Joykutty is truly the best doctor I have ever had in my 46 years of living. I will recommend her to every woman I know and those who I meet down the line. I will admit, that I hate that my time is up with Dr. Joykutty because now, I want see her until next year. Thanks for everything Dr. Joykutty! I want to also show love to Dr. Joykutty's nurse, she is very reassuring and has great bedside manners. Every time I had a question, she had the answer, she also, held great conversations with me as if, she has been knowing me forever (I love that). I really did get the best doctor and nurse team than I have ever had and I thank you guys. P.S I hate I can't remember your name and after the million times I have asked you!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joykutty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Jessy D Joykutty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO