Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jimmy J Ruiz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jimmy J Ruiz has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jimmy J Ruiz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I saw Dr. Jimmy Ruiz for the first time today at Aria on Red Lion and Knights and it was not a good experience at all! The wait time was only 15 minutes but once I got back the doctor was only with me for about 5 minutes. And he brought the medical assistant in to do the exam, not a nurse but a medical assistant. I didn't like that at all she just stood there and watched which made me very uncomfortable. He didn't seem very knowledgeable to be honest. All in all The visit was unsatisfactory. I'll be looking for a new OBGYN
I started using Dr. Ruiz well-past child-bearing years, after my doctor retired. He is very easy to talk to and professional, yet a warm, relaxed person. I like his staff in the Flourtown office, which is where I have been seen. I had a problem today and his staff called from the Willow Grove office and gave me an appointment tomorrow. That's great service.
Dr. Ruiz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jimmy J Ruiz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jimmy J Ruiz in this video.
Dr. Jimmy J Ruiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.