Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel A Pengson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joel A Pengson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 28
Not a very good connection with this Dr. Arrogant and hard headed as far as I'm concerned. Not for me but maybe for others. I heard he refused to sign a death certificate and made the deceased family wait 2 weeks and went on vacation and still left the death certificate unsigned, the dr that filled in for pengson while on his vacation is the dr that finally signed it.
I'll have admit at first glance I wasn't impressed, he had taken over my original primary Dr. office and I asked no response..Once, he came room I knew I had to be prepared....he moves fast...I can add his attention to me increased documenting as well letting me speak..I understand coming in and restructuring is quite a task..i have to give credit to the ability of speaking with him or rather texting...answers right away, we've experienced differences of opinions, however, the matter is more than not resolved..I see Dr. Pengso as a lecturer..very quickwitted, which at times is calming...the staff is the BOMB!!!!!..Baby, Isabelle, reception and all others greet my requests with smiles and determined nature, I.e.,,I've been a patient in that setting close to 10 years..I very much miss Dr Witana, and hopes he returns.I find...all in all new patient /dr.relationships are individual in nature..,. Doctors, please give credit when some of us "living" in these bodies and are to assist Dr. with health issues
28 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMoreno Valley Nephrology Assocs, 22555 Alessandro Blvd Ste B, Moreno Valley, CA
Dr. Joel A Pengson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.