Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel N Slutsky has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Joel N Slutsky has the following 11 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Joel N Slutsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My daughter had kidney stones and was in intense pain - she needed a lithotripsy and stent. Dr. Slutsky and Emily were so good with her. I was so impressed that I am now making an appt for some bladder issues of my own. He was "grandfatherly" toward my daughter. That is how she described Dr. Slutsky. And Emily made her feel so at ease and comfortable.
44 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1974
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJoel N Slutsky Md, 1055 Country Ln, Bourbonnais, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joel N Slutsky in this video.
Dr. Joel N Slutsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bourbonnais, IL.