Dr. Joel R Studin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel R Studin?

Awesome Expireince

Great Results! I love my new breasts!

best breast implants ever

Tummy Tuck

I couldn't be happier with my results, Dr. Studin changed my life. Highly recommended.

My girls look great!

I saw Dr. Studin for breast implants after several of my friends went to him and looked great. I couldn't be happier! No pain at all and he and his staff were so so nice. I look SO REAL. The best!

Had several procedures, all with great results!

Why use anyone else?

Happy Patient!

After consulting for about a year with different plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation, Dr. Studin was highly reccomended to me. I am 28 years old and started with a B cup. I am now a 34D, under the muscle 425 cc silicone implants. My breasts look beautiful. I know I could have not had better reults with anyone else. My breasts look natural, symmetrical and my recovery was a breeze! I am so very happy I chose Dr.Studin. Even his office staff is amazing! Look no further, he is your plastic surgeon!

Seriously, not a happy camper

I went to him for rhinoplasty surgery 2 years ago. He sat with me, showed me pictures, and assured me everything of how the surgery will be. He was good on everything except the actual outcome of the surgery. My nose looks worse than it did before. He left me a bump, my tip is huge, and my nose just looks so not proportional. My family and friends all say it was a waste of money and that he didn't do a good job. When I went for post-op (I gave benefit of the doubt for a long time) he just said that it wasn't his fault that cartilage crew on my nose and tried to convince me how good it looks. It doesn't. I regret going to him...DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR RHINOPLASTY!!!

Worst Nose Job Ever

He is so cocky and did a TERRIBLE job. My nose looks worse than it did before I went to him. I have a bump on my nose, my tip is huge and it just looks so not proportional. Everyone says to me that "I don't think your doctor did a good job"and I even considered getting another one. DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR RHINOPLASTY! Its been 2 years since my surgery and when I went for my 1 year post op he said it was my fault that my nose came out that way. LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES EITHER. Regret it so much with him.

Couldn't be happier

Dr.Studin is an amazing doctor. He did my breast augmentation and the results are phenomenal. His office Manager Jaclyn is extremely professional and was a great help every step of the way. She made me fell comfortable, answered all my questions and kept me at ease. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

Breast implants

Love Dr. Studin and his staff. I love my new boobs and its only been 4 weeks. No pain whatsoever and was at my daughters soccer game 3 days later. Would recommend him to everyone.

Stay away. The guy is a quack, has a nasty attitude, and is amazingly rude. Find someone else, don't go to this guy.