Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Boskind has the following 1 specialty
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 44
I would highly recommend Dr. Boskind to anyone. He is professional, straight-forward, and compassionate - everything you want in a surgeon! I found out I needed to have my gall bladder removed within 2 weeks of becoming pregnant. Dr. Boskind and his office coordinated with my internal medicine physician, obstetrician, and me to design a game plan to hopefully wait to remove my gall bladder after I had delivered the baby and healed. He also reviewed how the surgery would be approached during each trimester if it became necessary to remove the gall bladder prior to delivery. Fortunately, we were able to make it to 6 weeks after my Cesarean delivery when Dr. Boskind removed my gall bladder via outpatient robotic laparoscopy procedure. During the consult prior to scheduling the surgery, Dr. Boskind reviewed my surgery options, and I chose to go with the single-incision, robotic surgery. Everything went smoothly and I went home later that afternoon. It was a relatively quick recovery with only a little incision in my belly button that is undetectable now. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Dr. Boskind and the results!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2016, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. John A Boskind accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsThe Surgical Clinic, 3901 Central Pike Ste 555, Hermitage, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Boskind in this video.
Dr. John A Boskind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.