Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Corsetti has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I didn't wait for my initial visit. I waited am hour and a half, for no explained reason, for my second visit. I had small, upset kids with me as well. I had a simple procedure done. In fact my entire family is full of ortho surgeons and two close friends are orthos and we've all agreed my procedure is a cake walk. I'm in worse shape now than prior to my surgery. The response from am inconsistently professional staff (sometimes they're polite and sometimes very rude), is cortisone injections. In other words, let's mask the problem. Four surgeons suggested another MRI. If a doctor brushes patients under the rug, especially for a "kindergarten experience procedure" in this specialty, be aware. His credentials appeared impressive. Actually, his staff was agitated at him when they didn't know of his whereabouts at the time my procedure was to begin. According to them, he "vanished" with no record of an emergency. In short, I do not recommend this "doctor."
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2010, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Corsetti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. John R Corsetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew England Orthopedic Surgeons, 300 Birnie Ave Ste 201, Springfield, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Corsetti in this video.
Dr. John R Corsetti is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Springfield, MA.