Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John F Horan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 62
I could not believe I picked a great Doctor I tell everyone I know I would not change my Doctor for the world. Dr. John Horan is a excellent Doctor and he is one who listens to you while you talk instead of pushing you out the door because he is done with you. I have had a couple of Doctors like that and that is when I found Doctor John Horan. Thank you for helping and taking care of my health problems. If You need a Wonderful, Well Mannered, soft spoken and an Exceptional Doctor, look him up you will not be disappointed.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2011, 2012, 2008, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Horan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. John F Horan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Fx Horan DO, 6 Wanton Shippee Rd, East Greenwich, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John F Horan in this video.
Dr. John F Horan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Greenwich, RI.