Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Gracy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John A Gracy has the following 24 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
Dr. John A Gracy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I cannot stress enough how unsatisfied I was with Dr.Gracy. He not only was extremely rude...but he was very unprofessional. I have never felt so humiliated and belittled in all my life. He didn't even want to address my REAL issues...he instead wanted to insult me about things he shouldn't even of been addressing. I hope that anyone that wants to get help will choose someone OTHER THAN Dr.Gracy. He seems to be more concerned about insulting than he is about treating his patients correctly. DON'T GO TO HIM!!! I will say though that his staff were very pleasant and I had no issues with them. I just hate they have to work with such a rude man!!!
I went to Dr.Gracy for knee injury but I have PTSD due to the sudden death of my mother and it's hard for me to speak up to any doctors. It's even hard for me to explain my injury due to my fears but with him he took time to get to know me and very understanding about my fears and panic attacks. When it came to my knee injury he also took time to explain and understand what was wrong and how he was going to treat my knee. Words can't express how thankful I am to know that I have a doctor that I know I can talk to and know he isn't judging me like I'm crazy. Because when you suffer from PTSD and panic attacks then you also feel like your being judged and called crazy. For first time I don't feel judged because Dr.Gracy and his staff CARES not judge.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. John A Gracy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists, 7011 Shallowford Rd Ste 106, Chattanooga, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Gracy in this video.
Dr. John A Gracy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.