Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John S Koppman has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr.Koppman is an exceptional doctor. He saved my life. He is compassionate, caring and professional all in one. I am so thankful Dr. Koppman cared for me and gave me a second chance while other doctors pushed me away. Anyone who receives care from Dr. Koppman should consider themselves very fortunate and feel confident they are in excellent hands..
Dr. Koppman is a very good, and caring doctor. He takes the time to explain things to you, and doesn't rush you in, and out. He is very knowledgeable, and you can tell he knows what he's talking about. I have every confidence in Dr. Koppman, and I would highly recommend him. If you want a great doctor, make an appointment to see him.
Dr. Koppman is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and treated me with a lot of TLC. He is a family man and a wonderful human being. He performed Bariatric Surgery for me. When a problem arose he saw that I had the tests and treatment needed. My grandson required an emergency appendectomy. Dr. Koppman was on call and performed the surgery. I was so relieved when I knew it was Dr. Koppman who was going to be my grandson's surgeon.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. John S Koppman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn S Koppman Md, 201 Health Park Blvd Ste 103, Saint Augustine, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John S Koppman in this video.
Dr. John S Koppman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.