Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Lammert
Dr. John S Lammert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with other offices in Watkinsville, GA and Marietta, GA . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lammert is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Lammert has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John S Lammert has the following 10 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Dr. John S Lammert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I visited Dr. Steve Lammert at Cherokee Street Internal Medicine 191 Cherokee St NE Marietta, GA 30060, complaining of having ear and vision problems. He then interrogated me like I was lying and telling me first you said you were having vision problems no you said you are having ear problems. Which one is it? I repeatedly asked for a x ray or for some test to be ran which he refused to do. I was so upset and to tears when he refused me service and stated he had never heard of my symptoms. I then terminated the visit 10 minutes into the conversation. He then left the room saying that he could not help me. I was then sent a bill to pay when I was given absolutely no service. His bedside manner is horrible. Please do not visit this office. The worst service and Doctors ever!
Dr. Lammert is not a sociable physician. I was a new patient to this group practice and one of his partners is actually my PCP, but I needed a same day appt and he had an opening. He never introduced himself when he walked into the room and It was obvious that he never looked at the chart (electronic medical record) before entering.I'm looking for a physician who cares about the person they're seeing, not just what's wrong with them and he could have cared less. I wouldn't recommend him if you truly want someone who cares about you as a person.
Dr. Lammert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. John S Lammert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John S Lammert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.