Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Laratta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Family Planning
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Adolescent Medicine
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Seizure Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Women's Health
- Sprains and Strains
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Showing 5 of 21
Wow. This was the worst. The dr was super late and cared not. Staff was rude. They took patients before me who got there 20 min after me. When asked why they completely said I dont know. what the heck does that mean. Dr. John "shouldnt be a Doctor" Laratta totally stuck up for his shady staff and made an excuse because he had a cast on. What does the cast have to do with anything???? Very odd and shady office with a history of a horrible bedside manner. Google it. Stay away.
Dr. LaRatta is a caring physician, well up to date on new medicine and procedures. He is witty and has a very positive and uplifting approach to treatment. He makes a point of telling his patients that he will always be available for them. He helps his patients with medication when they are unable to afford them on their own.
Dr. Laratta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. John A Laratta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBerlin Family Practice Associates, 23 Harker Ave, Berlin, NJ
Dr. John A Laratta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, NJ.