Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John P Lubicky has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Leg Length Inequality
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 88
Dr. Lubicky saved me and my leg. A long time ago I was a patient of his at Rileyâs Hospital for Children. I was scared and in a lot of pain. Iâve read through most of the reviews on Dr. Lubicky, and I have to say that I more or less agree with them. His bedside manners may have been a little lacking at times, and I will admit that he did talk to my dad moreso than he did my mother. However, that does change the fact that he is an amazing doctor, and after spending almost a week in the hospital (the first out of three surgeries) had grown to love his humor. Too, whatever bed side manners he lacked, his assistants made up for. Leaving after my third and final leg surgery, he had given us his card and told us that if anything was to happen to me or my other leg to contact him. Amazing. Anyway, overall Iâd give this man a 5-star rating. If you read this, thank you for saving my leg.
the doctor did not tell everything that was happening or what the next step was
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
44 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1974
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. John P Lubicky accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John P Lubicky in this video.
Dr. John P Lubicky is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.