Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carter Mayberry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carter Mayberry has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carter Mayberry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Tops in my book
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carter Mayberry - Posted on September 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carter Mayberry - Posted on May 4th, 2010
Dr. Mayberry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Provenant Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Carter Mayberry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Carter Mayberry
Originally from St. David, AZ, Dr. Mayberry earned his medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. He completed a family practice residency at Mercy Medical Center, Denver, CO. Dr. Mayberry's special interest is ear, nose and throat care.
Locations & DirectionsSAN PEDRO FAMILY CARE, 890 W 4th St, Benson, AZ
Dr. Carter Mayberry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Benson, AZ.