Is Dr. John Prunskis the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Prunskis
Dr. John Prunskis, FIPP, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL, with other offices in Mchenry, IL and Libertyville, IL (and 6 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine. Dr. Prunskis is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center and Presence St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Prunskis has 9 locations
22285 Pepper Rd. Ste. 302
Barrington, IL 60010
4309 Medical Center Drive Ste. B 103
Mchenry, IL 60050
755 S Milwaukee Ave. Ste. 175
Libertyville, IL 60048
431 Summit St.
Elgin, IL 60120
600 Hart Road #300
Barrington, IL 60010
650 East Devon Ave. Ste. 152
Itasca, IL 60143
Book Online Now
Dr. John Prunskis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. John Prunskis has the following 11 expertise
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Acute Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 71
very good pacility specially dr. prunskis and all assisting him. thanks everyone
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Prunskis - Posted on October 11th, 2018
caring listens and explains well
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Prunskis - Posted on August 31st, 2018
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Prunskis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1982
Dr. John Prunskis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Prunskis's office for more information.
22285 Pepper Rd. Ste. 302 Barrington, IL : (847) 852-2000
4309 Medical Center Drive Ste. B 103 Mchenry, IL : (815) 363-9595
755 S Milwaukee Ave. Ste. 175 Libertyville, IL : (847) 984-2500
431 Summit St. Elgin, IL : (847) 289-8822
650 East Devon Ave. Ste. 152 Itasca, IL : (630) 647-2051
1200 S York St. Ste. 4250 Elmhurst, IL : (630) 748-3300
600 Hart Road #300 Barrington, IL : (847) 810-2000
650 East Devon Ave. Ste. 152 Itasca, IL : (855) 340-7836
10350 Haligus Rd. Ste. 210 Huntley, IL : (847) 802-7886
More about Dr. John Prunskis
John V. Prunskis, M.D. FIPP, is one of Illinois most esteemed pain management specialists. Dr. Prunskis is an eight-time winner of the Castle Connolly Top Pain Doctor Award as voted by his peers (1999, ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Prunskis, FIPP, MD in Barrington, IL, in this video.
Dr. John Prunskis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Barrington, IL.