- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Queng has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John A Queng has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. John A Queng Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John A Queng
Year Joined ARC: 2001 Education: B.A. in Biology, Rice University, Houston, TX, 1994 Medical School: University of Texas Medical School at Houston, 1998 Residency Internship: Medical College of Virginia, Blackstone Family Practice, 2001 Certification: Board Certified in Family Practice Professional Positions and Honors: Dr. Queng is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Travis County Medical Society. Languages Spoken: Spanish Personal Summary: Dr. Queng enjoys spending time outdoors with his family, fishing in the local creeks, cycling, and hiking. Provider Bio: Dr. Queng, Family Medicine, is currently accepting new patients. "I believe itâ€™s important to listen to the patient. Patients are integral in creating a plan for better health, since it is often their actions, along with the help of the physician, which will make the greatest difference."