Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rollins
Dr. John Rollins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Gatos, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rollins is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Los Gatos, Good Samaritan Hosp, San Jose, Ca and El Camino Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rollins has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Rollins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Good Samaritan Hosp, San Jose, Ca
El Camino Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1978
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. John Rollins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn S Rollins MD Medical Corp, 555 Knowles Dr, Los Gatos, CA
Dr. John Rollins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.