Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ritter MD
Dr. John Ritter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA, with another office in Brighton, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ritter is affiliated with Mt Auburn Hospital, Carney Hospital and Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ritter has 2 locations
Dr. John Ritter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Ritter has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. John Ritter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
The Worst I have ever met!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Ritter - Posted on November 5th, 2017
Bad, bad, baaaaad!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Ritter - Posted on October 26th, 2017
His exam was a JOKE! He provided no resistance when checking my limbs and didn't check my neck for spasms or anything! In fact, he was so busy looking over my medical records that I almost walked out. After waiting over an hour, his secretary complaining about their schedule, I felt unheard! This guy should stop practicing, must have alimony to pay!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Ritter - Posted on January 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Ritter - Posted on October 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Ritter - Posted on November 6th, 2014
Extremely poor bedside manner. I had to ask, practically plead, for the proper diagnosis and treatment. He offered me only crutches & rehab instead of taking a look at my X-rays & assessing the injury to my knee. In fact, I had to insist that X-rays be taken. Dr. Ritter gave me the impression that since I was seen at the VA hospital, I was not worth his time or concern. I have never before had such a negative experience with a physician.
Dr. Ritter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Auburn Hospital
Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Steward St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
St Elizabeths Medical Center- A Caritas Family Hos
Sancta Maria Hospital Inc.
St. Elizabeth Medical Center Inpt Psyc
St Elizabeths Hosp
St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
36 Years Experience
University Of Cambridge
Graduated in 1977
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Ritter, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Brighton, MA, in this video.
Dr. John Ritter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.