Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Stewart has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. John Stewart has the following 2 expertise
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. John Stewart has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Just not impressed. Misinformation from staff caused reschedules and unnecessary delays. A simple hearing test took 3 vista and 6 weeks. Results would not be given unless he got to bill your insurance for an unnecessary full exam. After some quick research I found other ENT doctors in the area with audiologists. I will be going somewhere else due to poor staff information, lack of patient respect, unnecessary insurance billing, and mediocre patient care.
Dr. Stewart saved my life. I had a fast growing abcess in the back of my throat . It cut off my ability to swallow water or food. If left alone it would have stopped my breathing. He did emergency surgery at night on me. I was able to leave the hospital the next day. He explained everything to me before and after the surgery and set up a follow up to check me. Any problems that I may run into in the future I will go back to him . The man saved my life, to me it doesn't get better than that.
Dr. Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OCH Regional Medical Center
16 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. John Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStewart ENT Center, 4 Professional Plz, Starkville, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Stewart in this video.
Dr. John Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Starkville, MS.