Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Sauchak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John A Sauchak has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. John A Sauchak has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
After having three knee surgeries with other doctors, Dr. Sauchak was the one who put me back together. He takes a more conservative approach and only operated when it was absolutely necessary. I thought so highly of him that I sent my son to him after he injured his knee twice - both requiring surgery. He had no problems with either surgery and bounced right back.
Dr. was never able to explain to me why my knee was fully funtional, (occasional stiffness from meniscus tear), before the surgery, yet after I'm completely unable to do activities I used to do just one week before it (running, tennis, karate). Only reason was he gave was he found I have some arthritis in my knee, but that would have already been there. So now i'm useless and uninsured. THANKS ALOT DOC
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. John A Sauchak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Michigan Orthopaedic Institute Pllc, 830 W Lake Lansing Rd Ste 190, East Lansing, MI
Dr. John A Sauchak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.