Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John X Sierant has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. John X Sierant has the following 11 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
Dr. John X Sierant is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Sierant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. John X Sierant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEye Plastic Surgery Dearborn, 19353 Carlysle St, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John X Sierant in this video.
Dr. John X Sierant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.