Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Spiggle has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John A Spiggle has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
Dr. John A Spiggle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John A Spiggle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I have been to him and he treated me like a piece of garbage! Told me I had a utero/bladder/rectal prolapse and would need a hysterectomy as well as other procedures. I went to other doctors and they said I just had a rectal prolapse and would not need surgery then. I have known other people who have had terrible outcomes with their surgery from him. DONT GO TO HIM!
49 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohn A Spiggle Md, 305 W Union St, Morganton, NC
Dr. John A Spiggle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morganton, NC.