- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John T Anderson MD
Dr. John T Anderson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Edina, MN. They have 49 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. John T Anderson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John T Anderson has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. John T Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John T Anderson
John T. Anderson, MD is board certified through the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota where he completed both his undergraduate training and medical school. Dr. Anderson served his internship at Hennepin County Medical Center and completed residency training at the University of Minnesota. His special interests include joint reconstruction and replacement, minimally invasive joint replacement, shoulder surgery, sports medicine, knee and hip surgery and fracture care.