Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Tendon Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My experience's with Dr Burton and staff have been nothing but positive. He has been accurate in my diagnosis, he has treated me with the proper treatments, including knee surgery and I have had a positive outcome from that. I would recommend Dr. Burton to anyone that is having any type of orthopedic issues!
My overall experience with Dr. Burton was rather questionable. I was given one diagnosis at my consultation, then on my follow after theraphy sessions I was given a different one. Although I was given Theraphy, I would have liked the Doctor to do a MRI of my shoulder to compare to the X-Ray done a few prior to my initial Consultation for the simple fact that I continued to have pain but moreso during theraphy.
Dr. Burton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Dr. John T Burton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhilipp Andreas Sack Md, 5030 Business Center Dr, Fairfield, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John T Burton in this video.
Dr. John T Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.