Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Culbertson
Dr. John Culbertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Culbertson is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital and Emory University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Culbertson has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 1 of 1
I am a cancer survivor and found it disturbing that 1) there was no female assistant in the room during my appointment and 2) he never examined the issue because 3) the entire appointment consisted of me standing in front of him naked from the waist up and 3) there was no discusssion after this humiliating exercise and 4) very difficult to have a decent conversation while half naked and the doctor does not even examine you or touch you in any way.
Dr. Culbertson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Emory University Hospital
Emory University Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1968 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA
Dr. John Culbertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.