Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Gallagher has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. John T Gallagher has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. John T Gallagher has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Most paediatricians advise an eye check up during a childs 2 years old well visit. Dr Gallagher advised for a dental check up during my son 2 years old well visit but never mentioned for the eye. When he was 2 yrs and 9 months old he was diagnosed with squint and lazy eye in the left eye. The suggestion to check my son's eye came from my PCP when I had taken my son along by chance! Had Dr Gallagher diagnosed this earlier at the age of 2 my son would not have developed lazy eye and his squint would have been completly corrected with glasses. Now even when he is 4years and 7months old he has 5% squint with glasses and lazy eye for which we are patching.
Dr. Gallagher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Dr. John T Gallagher accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John T Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grafton, MA.