Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Irwin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John T Irwin has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. John T Irwin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John T Irwin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
set me up for a surgery, went through the necessary pre certification for the surgery ay saint mary's. called me two days prior to surgery and gave me excuses that he had emergencies to attend to that would push my surgery date back 2-3 days. Never heard from him again even after leaving multiple messages.
I was to be a new patient. I arrived on time filled out all the forms had my insurance documentation, then waited one hour and forty minutes. No one said a word to me about delays, others arrived after me and were seen. When I asked for my x rays the nurse told me ivshe on hold on the phone. I told her I was on hold for 1 hour and 40 minutes. Rec'd my X-rays and left. No apology no call. Do not use this doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Irwin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. John T Irwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John T Irwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yardley, PA.