Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John E Tsongalis
John E Tsongalis is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 37
While he's polite and focused, he often seems bored. This is underscored by his inability to listen to his patients. In the two years I have been seeing him, I have had near constant foot pain. He has maintained its because of my weight, but I have insisted this is not the case. He refuses to explore any other cause or treatments and insists to lose weight and get better shoes. His partner Dr. Parsons xrayed my feet and determined there was damage to the ligaments ans referred me to a podiatrist. Tsongalis insists on pursuing a weight based treatment involving the least possible amount of work for him. He frequently spouts nonsensical euphemisms like" Sitting is the new smoking" and" You should go to the gym." Except! I do not drive, I do not sit at work and I'm moving so much during the day I'm probably more active than him. He cannot accept that different people are different, and that lifestyle may play into health. My weight has not changed since I first saw him, but he remains convinced it will. What he lacks in total inability to practice medicine, his staff makes up for in friendliness and cleanliness. But his total lack of concern means I only will visit him for.my yearly physical.
John E Tsongalis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions30 Locust St, Northampton, MA
John E Tsongalis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northampton, MA.