Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Turnbull has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I finally relented and accepted a cortisone injection (knee). After years of pain from falls, auto wreck, motorcycle wreck and sleepless nights, I could take the pain no more. I feel I am ready to start running wind sprints - but at age 68 there's not enough wind. He was very good at explaining options, results of each choice and quite willing to take time for me. I am not a fan of the medical profession in general - but he is definitely at the top of it and has earned my respect and appreciation.
Dr. Turnbull is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. John M Turnbull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTier 1 Institute, 105 S Willow Ave Ste 100, Cookeville, TN
Dr. John M Turnbull is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.