Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John V Mcinerney has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John V Mcinerney has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Female Infertility
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 74
I accompanied my friend to her appointment with the nurse practitioner. I am not a patient of this office myself. However, shortly after arriving, I was badgered by some woman about my insurance and how it has changed. Same with my friend. Her insurance had not changed, neither did mine. But even if mine did, I'm not a patient of theirs! I was so confused as to why this lady cared so much about my insurance. She even had the nerve to tell me to 'check my mail because clearly I was missing letters from my insurance company'. She also was ignorant enough to insult unions when she found out my friend's insurance is through her husband's union. I was appalled by this lady! The other girls at the front desk were very polite and I felt bad for them. My friend loves the NP so I think that is why she tolerates this kind of harrassment. I wanted to share my opinion because the experience I had was enough to make me never want to schedule an appointment with this doctor. The lady seemed to have a few screws loose!
Fantastic doctor with vast knowledge on all of my questions. I really felt like I was his only patient in the world because of how much attention he gives each patient. His office staff is so kind and courteous that I actually look forward to seeing them on each visit. They're very helpful and bend over backwards sometimes to help me out (and I know I'm not the only one). Overall, great doctor and office!
Great doctor and the nurse practitioner is wonderful as well!! I started seeing her for appointments because it is much easier to get an appointment and the wait is WAY shorter!!!! I have been stuck waiting over 2 hours to see Dr. Mac before. Only other complaint is office manager is extremely annoying and unprofessional.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. John V Mcinerney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Mcinerney Md, 11824 Southwest Hwy Ste 200, Palos Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John V Mcinerney in this video.
Dr. John V Mcinerney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.