Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Vine
Dr. John E Vine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Vine is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ) and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Vine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John E Vine has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Biopsy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Acne Rosacea
- Collagen Therapy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have been a patient of Dr. Vine's for quite a few years. I see him 2-3 times a year for check-ups. During that time I have needed several surgeries for skin cancer. This is one of the finest doctors I have encountered in my more than 60 years of life. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor to anyone. He is caring, thorough and one of the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1992
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. John E Vine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Edward Vine Md, 5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 460, Plainsboro, NJ
Dr. John E Vine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.