Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Young
Dr. John Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Young is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento and Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento. He speaks English.
Dr. John Young has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy General Hospital
Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Sutter General Hospital
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
44 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3160 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. John Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.