The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Weigelt MD
Dr. John A Weigelt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Critical Care, Surgery and Trauma Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. John A Weigelt has 2 locations
9200 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Book Online Now
Dr. John A Weigelt has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. John A Weigelt has the following 9 expertise
- Abdominal Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Respiratory Failure
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
Dr. John A Weigelt is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
44 Years Experience
- Medical College Of Wiscon
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. John A Weigelt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. John A Weigelt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.