Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Wixted has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John J Wixted has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. John J Wixted has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Have never felt so rushed in my life, Dr. Wixted didn't bother to ask if I had any questions, nor did he allow me to ask them during my follow-up after surgery. If you care and want to know about your surgery or condition, I would recommend another orthopedic surgeon. Also, I had to sleep in the hospital, and it was miserable. First of all, the nurses were extremely rude, and I felt like a nuisance at the hospital. I asked for something to eat, and was not given anything. In addition, I didn't see Dr. Wixted until TWO WEEKS after my surgery.
I would not be walking today if it wasn't for Dr. Wixted. He treated me well from the very start of our relationship. He cares about his work, he cares about the out come of how he can help you. He doesn't forget about you and remembers right where you left off. A true sense of the word Gentlemen. The staff at UMASS are outstanding.
21 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Umass Medical School
Dr. John J Wixted accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Elizabeths Medical Center, 736 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA
Dr. John J Wixted is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.