Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Zelem
Dr. John Zelem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Booneville, MS, with another office in Ansonia, CT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Zelem is affiliated with Griffin Hospital, Milford Hospital and Hilltop Health Center, Ansonia CT. He speaks English.
Dr. John Zelem has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Zelem is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hilltop Health Center, Ansonia CT
Milford Hospital, Inc., Milford CT
Hewitt Health & Rehabilitation Center, Inc., Shelton CT
Hilltop Health Center
Shady Knoll Health Center
Griffin Hospital, Derby CT
Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Shady Knoll Health Center, Seymour CT
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. John Zelem accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Zelem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Booneville, MS.