Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jolyne N Kaar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jolyne N Kaar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jolyne N Kaar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had been struggling with stress and sleep. Dr. Scholl helped me both from a physical perspective but also psychologically. She didn't just prescribe a pill but helped me identify things in my life which I needed to change. Refreshing help from the medical community.
Dr. Scholl provided outstanding care for me, and eased my mind--something that is not easy to do since I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. She also took calls from me during off-hours (weekend), because I came down with an infection. Having a caring doctor that you can turn to is so important. I have reccomended Dr. Scholl to several of my friends.
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Scholl for about 2 1/2-3 years now.I've never found a doctor that I was comfortable with before I meet Dr. Scholl.She is young, always easy to talk to about anything. She's always been accurate and extremely thorough. She's a busy doctor but I can usually get in to she her that day or the next (depending on the situation) and If i call and leave a message with her nurse I always here back at the end of the day.
Been to this doctor a dozen times, yet she didnt even know who i was when she was looking at my chart, if it was 1st or 2nd visit this would be understandable but not after 2 years. Also she doesnt really say much to you when in the room. She even took a cell call from a friend during my appt about going out which was rude.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Kaar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jolyne N Kaar accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsAMG-Hometown, 4140 Southwest Hwy, Hometown, IL
Dr. Jolyne N Kaar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hometown, IL.