Dr. Jon Middleton Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jon Middleton?

you can do better

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

rude and incompetent is my assesment

Very bad experience with Dr Middleton

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I did a flip on a trampoline upon landing the tramp screen split in half and I landed on the concrete on both my knees.  I could hardly walk when I came in, but a nurse helped me in a wheelchair. The first doctor checked my knees and went to consult with Dr Middleton about me needing an x-ray. Dr Middleton was very unprofessional and rude to the other doctor and talked down to him as if he was an idiot in front of me. He then grabbed my leg and pushed and pulled. He kept sternly saying to relax and I would try to then he would push right where it was swollen or pull or twist. I mentioned my leg and foot were going numb, I was in so much pain I hardly even opened my eyes. At one point he said I might have something with an MCL. He said if its not better in a few weeks then we will send me to a sports doctor. He then he left without telling me what to do or not to do. After the visit I was in so much pain I had no help and nothing for pain or inflammation. I don't know if I should stay off my leg or what to do. After ten minutes of me sitting in the room confused in pain and alone the a nurse finally came in. The nurse asked me if she was supposed to wrap my knees or what and I told her I had no clue. She asked Dr Middleton and he only wanted her to wrap one of my knees. She knew I was in pain and not very happy with my treatment. I was told by the nurse that it was my right to go see another doctor if I wanted. I would have if I had another $50 for the copay. I am very disappointed and even in disbelief in the treatment from Dr Middleton. The nurses were very nice and tried to make up for his unprofessional and arrogant demeanor, which was appreciated.

Why are you here get a real doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I went to Instacare because I have no insurance and no primary health care doctor. Dr. Middleton asked me what was wrong. I said I thought I might have pneumonia except I didn't have a fever so I didn't know what was wrong. He proclaimed after listening to me for 30 seconds and looking at the vital signs, "you don't have pneumonia, you have heart failure. Go to your primary health care doctor." For this advice I paid $153. I agree with people who have suggested arrogance and poor bedside manner and lack of ability to listen as hallmarks of Dr. Middleton.

Avoid if you can!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

If I could choose less than one star, I would. Horrible bedside manner and he did not care to listen to me. He treated me as if I was an idiot. Web MD would have been more helpful than this jerk.

Pompous Arse

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Rude, arrogant and unable to even consider anything outside his own limited viewpoint.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

This man has more issues than I did going in. I'm not sure if he's physiologically diluision or self medicating. Very rude, horrible bed side manner! Stay away...

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Distracted, conceited, full of himself ahole

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Guy is a jerk

muscular pain

Posted on January 21st, 2015

He is no very good with peaple, wish he was more polite

What just happened?

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I also went to the instacare and saw Dr Middleton. I informed him I have had bronchitis several times and had asthma. That I had very bad congestion for a few months and now had a cough for 2 weeks that wasnt going away. Also that my chest ached from all the coughing. He lectured me about the fact that I dont have pneumonia, even though I never mentioned that or even thought that. He then listened to my lungs for all of two seconds. He told me yeah its probably bronchitis again and gave me a prescription for naproxen saying it would help with my cough and chest pain. I did not know what this medicine was at the time, but since found out it is the equivalent of Midol! It has no clinical indications for treatment of cough and might even cause a cough! Needless to say it has not helped me at all! I feel like calling and complaining, but I am sure it wouldnt make a difference. This man should not be a doctor! Not only does he have no bedside manner (he is just plain rude), but he also doesnt seem to know what he is doing!

I can't believe I just paid for that visit

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Friendly in a demeaning way that leaves you a little speechless. I was told I "just have bronchitis", and even though I can't breath and already have asthma, he would not prescribe an inhaler. I was asked if I have any medical conditions and when I said none that I know of. Dr said "well don't go looking for them". I have a $1,300 deductible, really have better places to blow money at than an instacare with a doctor who makes me feel like I'm ridiculous for coming in and assumes if I just drank more fluids & and tried to be as fit as him I would be fine. I really have no need to fake a burning chest, body aches and bad cough... and blow $200? For a visit that I left feeling worse about & still can't breath. This guy really should not be a doctor. He has no compassion and comes off judgmental. He would do better in the collections department demeaning people who don't pay their bills. I am normally not one to write bad reviews, but I actually had a pretty bad visit with him last year as well when I went in bec I was having a tough time breathing & thought it could be an allergic reaction. Will never go back to this location. Don't waste your money or your insurance carriers money.

Rude, demeaning, and maybe a perv.

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I went to doctor Middleton for severe abdominal pains through Instacare. Just as Stu M. has stated, I was demeaned and made to feel VERY uncomfortable around this doctor. He behaved as if I was arguing against everything he said-though I wasnt saying a word! I was simply nodding and listening. I was not instructed to sit back up after he did his "pressing" over my abdomen to check for god-knows what whilst in a smock. He continued during the majority of my consultation to touch and grab my entire stomach area, even getting a bit too close to the breasts... I was so severely uncomfortable that I didnt know what to say or do so I eventually just sat up of my own accord. I was given a LECTURE on how I did not have any ulcers, and that the tests werent worth his time and was issued a prescription for irritable bowel syndrome. So far this medicine has only been a super-tum, making it easier to have taco bell. After he left (without any instruction on whether to return to reception or anything!) my husband, who had been sitting in said that he felt uncomfortable with his 'prodding.' So I know it wasnt just me! I was given no information about the prescription I was issued such as lifestyle changes etc. So I ended up calling before pick-up. When doing this I decided to inform the head nurse of my discomfort and ill-treatment and asked her to make the appropriate person aware of this. Im sure she did no such thing. Ill be seeing Doctor Moore for a second opinion.