Is Dr. Jon Whitehurst the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Whitehurst MD
Dr. Jon Whitehurst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Algonquin, IL, with other offices in Rockford, IL and Huntley, IL . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Whitehurst is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital and Osf St Anthony Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Whitehurst has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jon Whitehurst has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jon Whitehurst has the following 20 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Fractures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Herniated Disc
- Arm Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 100
very positive and uplifting, and very professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon Whitehurst - Posted on August 20th, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Whitehurst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Dr. Jon Whitehurst Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jon Whitehurst's office for more information.
650 S. Randall Road Algonquin, IL : (815) 270-5675
324 Roxbury Rd. Rockford, IL : (608) 713-4585
12519 Regency Pkwy, Huntley, IL Huntley, IL : (815) 561-4095
More about Dr. Jon Whitehurst
Dr. Jon Whitehurst is an Orthopedic Surgeon and he has been serving Rockford, IL since 1996. He is board certified by American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.About Jon Whitehurst, MD:Dr. Jon Whitehurst ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon Whitehurst, MD in Algonquin, IL, in this video.
Dr. Jon Whitehurst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Algonquin, IL.